Plucked this off my buddy Sniff's page, as it seemed like a fun way to pass a lil' time:
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Hopefully finishing my certification paperwork for my 3D Animation class and starting up with my Computer Repair one. *fingers crossed*
5. What's the last movie you saw?
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Some random wrong number. Like ... 3 times in a row. O_o
8. What was the last text message you received?
One of my local buddies, pickin' my brain about stuff related to Vampire: The Masquerade (he's part of the group I'm Storytelling for).
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My mom, when she was calling me back and I missed her call. Derp. XB
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Texting, cuz I can multi-task while still talking to people (and have the ability to talk to multiple people at the same time), and not be distracted. Also, since I can't use bluetooth devices (they all gimme migraines), I can talk to people while still having the use of both hands and not being distracted. XD
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Watching a Let's Play of Mafia 2 (getting inspiration for my latest VtM character, who acts like an Italian mobster, LOL).
12. Are your parents married/divorced?
My biological folks have been split up since I was 2 years old, but my mom re-married. Dad still goes from woman to woman and hasn't settled down again yet.
13. When did you last see your mom?
Yesterday, and pretty much every day, since me and my fiance live with her and my stepdad.
14. What color are your eyes?
Brown like poo.
15. What time did you wake up today?
16. What are you wearing right now?
Ummm ... *looks down* Grey boxers.
17. Do you like Christmas songs?
I actually really do! I sing 'em all season long. Christmas is my all-time favorite holiday. =3
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere, as long as I'm with my fiance (and hopefully someday, with my girlfriend, too ;__
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
At a doctor's office or the hospital. >_<;;
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I'd still REALLY love to visit Ireland someday.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. Hopefully working in my chosen industry by that point and getting some financial independence. @_@
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Monsters in the closet. Aaaaalways hadda sleep with the closet doors closed, or else I'd feel like something was staring at me from inside them. Dumb as it sounds, that still kinda happens to this day. >_>;;
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Something silly that Pookin said, as usual. XD
26. How big is your bed?
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Desktop, fo' life, bitches!
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Depends. If it's chilly (a raaaare occurance), I'll sleep in a wifebeater and boxers. Otherwise, in the buff.
29. What color are your sheets?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Depending on how fucked or not-fucked my back is that night, anywhere between 1-3.
31. What is your favorite season?
Winterrrrrrrr (is coming *lame joke is lame*).
33. What do you like about winter?
I love getting a break from all the heat and mugginess we get the rest of the year long in Florida, and I can pretend (even if for a lil' while) that I live in a cooler climate place. XD
34. What do you like about the summer?
Eating ice cream and going swimming. But otherwise, I haaaaate summer. Too damn hot. And rainy. And humid. And hurricane season. FUCK hurricane season.
35. What do you like about spring?
We get a sliiiiiight decrease in heat and less rain, which is nice. But otherwise, not that much different than summer. T_T
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
Just this one!
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Miami (where I was born) and Homestead (where I moved to, and still live at now).
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
At home, I'm pretty much always barefoot, unless the floor is cold. Then I just put on slippers. I only wear socks when I'm putting on closed shoes, like boots or sneakers. XD
39. Are you a social person?
As much as I can be. Borderline sometimes makes that difficult, even when I wanna reach out to folks. @_@;; But I try to make it a point to hang out with a few of my buds at LEAST once a week, if only so that I don't turn into a mentally defunct hermit. XD
40. What was the last thing you ate?
A meatball marinara sammich, from Subway.
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Fast food, McDonalds. -Real- restaurant, Olive Garden (breadstiiiiiickssssss).
42. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Cold Stone's cotton candy flavor (with a brownie mixed into it, cuz I'm a faaaatty). >.>;;
43. What is your favorite dessert?
I'm a sucker for home-made chocolate cakes (or Snickers ice cream bars).
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
I've got 3 top favs, depending on which one I'm in the mood for. Beer cheese soup, lobster bisque, or minestrone.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
It's rare that I put jelly on my PB sammiches but if/when I do, I've actually drifted away from the classic grape and developed more of a fondness for apple jelly (which is weird, cuz there's very few apple-based sweet foods I like, but the jelly is one of 'em somehow!).
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Heeeell yeeeeeeeah. And not just that take-out shit (tho I sometimes crave that, too--Panda Express is my food equivelent of visiting a whorehouse), but more homestyle, old-country sorta stuff, that I've learned to cook, myself. I really adore the authentic Chinese food culture, and I'm always learning new recipes. ^.^
47. Do you like coffee?
Love it, but can't have it in the mornings--shreds my stomach something awful. X_X Coffee's more of an afternoon beverage for me, when I have it. Expresso's my biggest interest, tho, not so much regular brewed joe.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Some days more than others, but I know for a fact that even on my best days, I'm not getting the recommended amount. @_@
49. What do you drink in the morning?
I've started getting really into tea, since I can't drink coffee in the morning. It's a nice substitute! My favs in the morning are spiced black tea, or chai, whereas I'm more likely to brew up something more light and refreshing (current fav for that is jasmine-scented green tea) in the afternoons/early evenings.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Right side of the bed. MY side. Noooooobody sleeps on my side. >=O
52. Do you know how to play poker?
Does electronic poker count...? XD
53. Do you like to cuddle?
HELL to the yes. With my mates, with friends, with family ... yuh. Gimme snugs.
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
No, but it's definitely one of the places I'd most like to visit. Especially since I'm heavily considering making it my back-up plan, if things ever reach critical mass here in the US and I need to get the hell out. I'd like to not hafta go overseas and learn a whole new primary language if I gotta switch countries, y'know? >_>;;
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Sadly yeeeeeeah. Not sure how much of it is from my Borderline (since that's a documented symptom) and how much of it is from my own personality, but ... yeeeeeah. >_<
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
When I have the spare funds, I like to go out with my fiance somewhere (even if it's just to the 24-hour McDonalds close to home), but more often than not, I cook stuff at home and we just stay here and chill.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
*shudders* .... VERY much so. >_<
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Haven't met anyone with it yet, nope, but me and my mom's are only 1 day apart, so that's pretty close.
59. Do you want kids?
NooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooohoohoohooooooooo. Noooo, no, no, no. No. Noooooo, no-no. Noooooooo. O_O
60. Do you speak any other languages?
I know a fair bit of Spanish and a handful of words/phrases in French, but that's about it.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches
When I had my gall bladder removal, yeah. >_>
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yeeeeeeah. A surreal experience. @_@
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Pool, definitely. Salt water hurts the shit outta my eyes, and I like to be anywhere where I know jellyfish, sea urchins, and stingrays AREN'T. Way more likely to injure somebody than sharks, when it comes to Florida beaches, that's for sure. >_>
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
I did a shit-ton of plane-hopping the one year I've been able to go to Anthrocon thus far, and I rode window seat on all those flights. Definitely prefer the window, yup. I never get up during flights anyway, so the benefits of the isle seat are unnecessary for me. Heh.
65. Do you know how to drive a stick?
Nah, but one of my mom's ex-boyfriends tried to teach me. Didn't really catch on for me. XD
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Anything related to any of my nerdy passions (WoW, Magic cards, Warhammer miniatures, tabletop gaming supplies, etc.)
67. Do you wear any jewelry?
Most of the time just my leather dog collar and some leather D-ring wrist cuffs, but when I'm not wearing those, I where some of the shamballa bracelets me and my mom make. And, of course, my engagement ring is always on. <3
68. What is/are your favorite TV show/s?
Family Guy, American Dad, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, Law & Order: SVU, documentaries, and now starting to get into Space Dandy.
69. Can you roll your tongue?
I can roll my "R's" in Spanish words, if that's what you mean! XD
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
That I personally know? Mah man. He's a goof, but he's MY goof. <3
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
When Pookin isn't in bed with me, or when I'm feeling sick/depressed and need plushy therapy. XD
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
I use a snippet of the song "Bear Trap" by Ultrablack as my default ringtone. Still haven't set personal ones for individual people on my contact list yet (just recently upgraded from a 1st Gen Blackberry to an Android Sidekick).
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
My mom has some of my baby dresses and socks, yeah. XD
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
The plastic cup on my desk. >.>
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
CLOSED. Refer back to answer #23. >_>;;
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I'm deathly terrified of bees, so ... BRING ON THE BEAR!
78. Do you flirt a lot?
I play-flirt with some of my female friends, but that's about it. Ain't safe to do that with guy friends, they always take it the wrong way, when it's comin' from someone whose biologically a girl. XD
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and sour is my fav dippin' sauce for chicken nuggets.
80. What is your favorite food?
Jeez, too many to ever possibly narrow down to ONE specific food. Impossible question is impossible. @_@
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
One time that I was driving with Pookin the car stalled and we hadda push it to a gas station, yeah. NOT fun. T_T
84. What is your usual bedtime?
Anywhere between 2am-10am. YAY INSOMNIA! >_<
85. What was the last book you read?
Ummmmm, one of my Redwall novels that I re-read. Think it was Salamandastron. Or The Long Patrol, one of those two.
86. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
89. Do you watch soap operas?
Used to watch General Hospital and All My Children back in the late 90's/early 2000's, but the plots started to get stupidly unrealistic (moreso than they already were XD) and most of my favorite actors left the show/their characters got killed off, and I just totally lost interest.
90. Do you dance in the car?
<_< ....... >_> ...... Yeeeeeeah. Guilty as charged. XD
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
There are some pretty good mix-up stations here in FL (plays everything from the 80's, 90's, and today), and there USED to be this really awesome dance music station, but they killed it off. Sad bearwolf is sad. =<
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
Ummmm, the 10th year anniversary present that I drew of me and Pookin's characters is hanging on the wall in front of me--does THAT count? XD
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
Random notes and number-crunching during my last VtM session last week. XD
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Ooooo, I got lots of favs. Sugar Cookie, Bamboo Forest, Fresh Linen, and anything light and floral.
95. What is your favorite board game?
I've got a bunch. XD Red Dragon Inn, Nothing Personal, Guillotine, Ticket To Ride, Love Letters, and as for the "vintage" board games ... Fire Island, Clue, and Sorry!. XD
97. When was the last time you attended church?
Yeeeeeears ago. Not places I really like to visit, given my, umm ... 'sentiments' ... about religion, as a whole, these days. Gives me the heeby-jeebies. >_>
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
I home-schooled all throughout high school, but my favorite elementary teachers were Mr. Abril (my music teacher and chorus instructor) and Miss Bright (my art teacher), and in middle school Miss Goldhagen (my art teacher).
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
I actually have never gone camping yet! Still something I'd like to try someday. XD
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
Well, my fiance is always doing special stuff for me, so rather than pick the obvious and give someone else a chance ... I'll say one of my local non-furry buddies, who bought me a pre-ordered copy of Walking Dead: Season 2 on Steam for my birthday. =3